These Terms and Conditions form the basis of a binding agreement between Brelade Travel Limited and the Purchaser of Gift Certificate(s) - please read our Booking Conditions or Bushcraft Terms & Conditions for matters related to booking and paying for our trips and experience days.
Please read this document carefully.
The use of the word “we”, "us" or "our" refers to Brelade Travel Limited trading as Brelade Travel, company number 11252351, registered in England & Wales.
If there is any part of this document you do not understand please place your query to Brelade Travel Limited before making a purchase, by email on email@example.com
1. Gift Certificates are valid for 12 months from purchase. The gift certificate expiration date will be stated on them and they can not be used after that date.
2. Gift Certificates cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
3. Gift Certificates cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
4. Gift Certificates cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons or cards.
5. Gift Certificates cannot be sold to any third parties without our consent. If we do give our consent then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose. In any event you may not sell the Vouchers through the internet without our express written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale. We reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of Gift Certificates by you to a third party.
The Purchaser of the Gift Certificate is entitled to a 14-day 'cooling off' period provided the Gift Certificate is returned unused and with the original receipt within 14 days of purchase, after which a refund will be made. In such a case, we reserve the right to levy a nominal administration charge of 5% of the transaction value [minimum charge GBP5.00]. If you need to return a Gift Certificate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Date these Gift Certificate Terms & Conditions were updated: 2 December 2019